Chianti Half-Day Wine Tour tickets
An unmissable opportunity for wine lovers to discover how Chianti red wine is produced
Tour duration: 5 hours | Professional guide | Lunch included | Flash photography
Visit the area where one of the world's best red wines is produced! This tour takes you to the Chianti wine district for a full-immersion food and wine experience, stopping in an evocative Tuscan town, Greve in Chianti, for an Italian-style coffee break. Meet a real Chianti wine maker and discover how this renowned wine is produced. Then try it for yourself in a boutique winery, along with other famous wines and a delicious Tuscan lunch.
Chianti Half-Day Wine Tour opening hours
- 9:30 am – 2:30 pm
Chianti Half-Day Wine Tour schedule
- Car or van transfer from Florence to Greve in Chianti (journey duration approx. 45 minutes.)
- Visit to Greve in Chianti town with professional English/Italian-speaking bilingual guide
- Visit to a traditional boutique winery
- Typical Italian lunch in a local farm with locally-produced specialties and organic wines
- Panoramic drive back to Florence
Local products seen during this tour are available to be purchased and shipped worldwide.
Number of participants: min. 2 – max. 8
For further booking information, please visit our "Terms & Conditions" page.